Monday, December 21, 2009

Project complete



It may not look like much... but it took me 3 days to do it!  I uncased all of our DVDs and put them into zippered folios.  We wound up needing 7 folios to get all of our DVDs to fit!

I have been wanting to do this for at least a year.  If you wanted to watch a particular DVD, you would have to dig through 4 double-stacked bookcases to find it.  Now you just have to flip through the folio - nice and easy.

I wound up with 8 trash bags full of empty cases.  A friend of ours who makes movies said he would take them all!

Neil and I have a saying, "New house, new rules."  No more clutter!!

2 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

Now that you are a pro maybe you can work on our's when you visit next. Only kidding. Well...sort of.

UrQuan said...

Eeek! So that's what I'm looking forward to! It's T btw. :)