Friday, December 11, 2009

Cat update


We are in the process of installing cat doors so the litter can be in the basement.  We have to put in the cat doors because we can't leave the basement door open for Niko to fall down the stairs.

I cut the hole out a few days ago, but I won't put the door in for about two weeks.  You can't see through the door and the cats have to be "trained" to go through the hole first.

Also - Matrix is now declawed.  He was declawed on Monday.  I really didn't want to do it.... but I can't have him destroying this new house like he did the old one.  I tired to see if I could get him to curb is scratching... but no.

We got him back on Wednesday and he has been hiding ever since... I think he's mad at me.  Oh well - I was mad that he was tearing up my carpet - so we are even!

No comments: