Friday, July 31, 2009

Pikachu!!!

This is Niko's Con outfit.  I didn't have time to make one this year so I bought one, actually two.  Next year, I will plan better.  I wasn't planning on going in costume this year.... then Con-fever got the best of me.  This isn't my favorite version of this costume, but it isn't as big or as hot.  I think that Niko will be able to last the con in this version.  He laughed when he saw it and likes being in it.

This is the costume I really like... can you tell by my face?  This costume was made by the Warner Brother's store so it's made very well.

It was like I had a real-life Pikachu in the house!

So cute!!!  He has several Pikachu toys so he knows who he is. 

I'm going to put him in his costume every night until the con to get him used to it.  And because I love it!!!!  I hope to finish my costume tonight.

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

How's the costume going? Is he learning to walk with that big thing on his head?