Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy weekend!

Here I am practicing up for the Comic-Con.  Niko and I are geared up and ready to look at some art.  It had been a while since I went to First Fridays - have baby back pack, will travel!

Here we are hangin' at Grinders in the CrossRoads district - I love this photo of Niko and Tracy.  Niko is chowing on some pizza crust and Tracy is working it for the camera.

For the 4th we were invited to a BBQ at Angela's house.  (Angela is Niko's daycare provider.)  Niko had a blast playing with Tucker and Tanner.  I can't wait for him to start walking so he doesn't have to be in his baby outdoor prison - the exersaucer.  Niko liked it when I put the frog on his head for him to balance it.

The Apels came to visit us over the weekend so we took them to the new Block gallery at the Nelson.  Here is Niko and Neil checking out the sculpture.

Here is everyone catching a breather at the Power and Light district.  We had a great time and can't wait to see them again sometime soon!  :)

No comments: