Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Table food

I would say that Niko is officially on table food.  I didn't quite mean for it to happen, but he would STARE at us when we would eat and move his mouth up and down.  He would swipe at our plates if we got too close so we gave him some and Niko has never looked back.

On the up side...  I don't even want to say it out loud for fear of jinxing it, but someone has been doing something all night since we have been on table food!   ZZZZzzzzzzz

One of our favorite meals is pulled pork, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and blueberries.

2 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

Yay...he's a big boy!

Now it's time to have another one...after you move into a new house that is.

Travis informed me 2 days ago that if I want another 1; we have to have it now! I'm not ready for another one just yet!

An Apel a Day said...

I found a site where you can make your blog into a book. I didn't know if you'd be interested. It is: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
On the side is the link to make it into a book.