Wednesday, August 28, 2013

1 Year Checkup

Ryker had is 1-year-old checkup on Monday.  Sorry for the crappy cell phone pict, but it was all I had.  He is a very healthy boy!  I mean look at him.... he's obviously not starving.  :)  He had two of his three shots on Monday and we will pick up the third shot when we take Niko to the doctor in September.  I asked them to split the shots up since Niko had a bad reaction to the Chicken Pox vaccine.  (Hives.)

Ryker is 30" tall (60%) and weights in at 25.7 lbs (83%)!!  Unlike his brother his head is still on the charts at 18.5" (70%.)   Although, I still say I think Ryker would have been identical to Niko if he had had the additional 4 weeks of gestational time like Niko did.   Ryker was 2 weeks early and Niko was 2 weeks late - if you do the math, there are 4 weeks difference between the two.


No comments: