Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ethnic Enrichment Fest!

 It was a beautiful day here in KC so we decided to go to the Ethnic Enrichment Festival.

 Here is our little sumo wrestler. They have had this cutout at the Fest for as long as I can remember. 

 Annnndddd.... Here is our second sumo wrestler.


 Here is a quick side-by-side of my two bumps.  Niko is on the left and baby #2 on the right. Same weekend - 4 years apart!

 And the daughter we never had.  :)

 This was a fun little game in the China area of the festival - it's a race to see who can pump up the balloon faster.  Niko won, but it wasn't really fair... the girl was half his age!

 My two dads.

 Hanging with Godfather Mark.

The Godparents!  :)

1 comment:

Eat To Live said...

That is so funny you sticking your belly in the sumo cutouts head spot.

When my Daughter used to look at pictures of me pregnant, she would ask where she was. I would point to my belly in the picture and tell her that was her in cognito.