Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Working on the big boy room


Measure twice.....

Cut once! I was doing some putty work and Niko decided to help me out. He put those safety glasses and hard hat on himself.

Niko helped me tape off the trim.... well sort of. I actually finished all of the painting around Christmas time, but I never posted the photos.

We started decorating the walls for him now that the paint has had time to cure. The window coverings are up. We will be getting him some new furniture in the next month or so. He needs a sturdy dresser, a headboard and a chest of drawers for this room.

I have several photos/prints framed, but I don't want to hang them until we get the new furniture in and see what kinda wall space we have to work with. Then we will have to tackle how you actually MOVE a kid into the "big boy" room.

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

For Mica I thought the transition would be awful. He loved it!

Isaak's bed is super high and he's never fallen off of it.

Toy Story rocks!