Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The saga of the VIP hat

Looking good! This is what happens when you inherit your fashion from your older cousin Jenny. This is the EPIC tale of the VIP (Very Important Princess) hat.

Here we are on the boat lift. All is still well - we still have the hat.

On the water!

This is the last know photo of the VIP hat. Long story short, I wanted to show Niko-chan that the wave runners were fun when you went faster. He was enjoying himself until that hat blew off his head.

OMG. I had no idea this would be such a scaring event.

He didn't say anything, but he was very quiet on the ride home. I told him that SpongeBob found his hat in Bikini Bottom and that he would take care of it for him. That seemed to help for a while.... then it started.

"You lost my hat!" I must have heard that about a 5 dozen times while we were in Florida. Hopefully he's not scared for life and he will let me take him out on the wave runners next year.

More Florida picts to come!

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

LOL - Just make him another VIP hat. All will be good. If you make him another you could call it, "Very Important Prince."