Thursday, January 21, 2010

Prepping to paint

One of the things I am MOST excited about the new house is that I will get my own studio/office space again.  I lost my space when someone (Neil) moved in!  Our house guest is going to help me paint it today.  I'm going orange in my space since it's one of my favorite colors.  I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse right now on the color... I am worried I went a bit too bright....  I guess we will find out tonight!

I'm hoping to paint most of the rooms I want repainted while I have some live-in help!  :)

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

I wish I could join in on the painting party. I love painting rooms. I really liked working on Mica's big boy room, and soon enough will be working on Isaak's big boy room. I'm going to wait until he shows more signs of getting out of his crib. If he's anything like his brother he won't show any signs. We'll see.