Sunday, January 24, 2010

Painting done!

Cutting out the edges and corners.

This is actually the second coat of paint. That blue paint really showed through a lot more than I though it would. If I had to do it all over again, I would have used Killz on the first coat.

Third coat is the charm. All I have to do now is wait a couple of days for the paint to cure and move my furniture back.

I am glad to have this project done. I spent the last three nights painting until 1 a.m. I can't really work on things until Niko goes to bed. I only have the whole rest of the house to go.... not really looking forward to it!

I think I'm going to replace the ceiling fan in this room too. It works just fine, but it really dates the room. I can replace it for under $100 and it will make a big difference.

No comments: