Friday, October 9, 2009

Winter coat



It's hard to find cute/cool boy stuff.  Really, it is.  Finding cute girl stuff is SOOOO easy, but boy stuff is rather boring - it's all either blue or blue with red stripes.

I looked forever for a cool-looking boy coat.  I found this coat at Children's Place.  I love that it's different from the normal blue/red coats I saw everywhere.  I wish the trim/lining was in lime green, but blue will do.

Niko was not a happy model when I put this on him last night....  oh well.

2 comments:

robyn fabsits said...

Awesome! I totally would have bought that for Violet. I've actually bought her quite a few boy items because I get tired of cutesy pink. FYI there are some cool boy star wars t's at Target. Got Violet the orange one with just the title.

An Apel a Day said...

I feel the same way with boy clothing. Trust me it only get worse! Wait until Niko is Mica's age. Then it's really hard to find anything cute.

This site: http://www.crazy8.com
Has some cute stuff. I can't guarantee a cool coat, but it is low in price, and fun! It reminds me of Children's Place. It's a shoot off of Gymboree, but low in price. Kind of like Gap and Old Navy.