Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy Monday


Yea - third time is the charm!!!! Niko finally passed his hearing test. He heard fine in both ears. He had two hearing tests at the hospital -both ears failed the first time and his left ear failed the second time. He will have to go back when he is 9 months old to have the test done again due to my family's history with hearing problems.

He did not enjoy getting all of the electrodes attached. It was pretty tricky getting him asleep so they could preform the test.... it was touch and go, but we got through it.



After our appointment I dropped by my office to show Niko around. The top photo is Niko with one of the other designers I work with Lisa.

He found a new friend, my co-worker Lora. He really liked her - he smiled and cooed at her the whole time she held him. In the last photo, Lora is showing Niko around my cubical..... nerd alert.

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

Isaak has a hearing test in Nov. A follow up from the meningitis. He passed his first one in the hospital. Fun times being a mom.