Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas 2015

Soooo.... it has been a while since I have blogged.  Mom would be so upset with me!  My New Year's Resolution is to do better with my Blog so, no time like the present.




 
 These are from Christmas Eve.  First presents up on the docket, from Grandpa!!!



This present is from Mommy & Daddy!  A WiiU - that look on Niko-chan's face says it all.
 
Posing by the cookies, carrots & milk.
 
Santa came!
 
And he looks like Matrix.  Kidding.... I never get a good shot of Matrix, so I am pretty happy with this photo.



 Santa brings candy canes.

Woah!  Presents!
 




 First Pokemon game!!!

Santa also brings Cheez-Its.
 

 Candy & Transformers.




These presents are from the Abuelos & TiTi!  :)

Whew.... time for a nap.

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

It looks like the boys were good! :)

We still have toys strung about.