Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tree is up and decorated!

Sooo.... we had a bit of a late start this year getting the tree up.   Probably has to do with I have a tiny man that is ready to pull this tree onto himself.  :)
 


Niko was all over putting the ornaments up this year.   He put most of the ornaments on the tree this year!
 
This year's tree - looks a lot like last year's tree.....  :)


I bought some LED battery operated lights after Christmas last year... putting them to good use on the mantle this year. 

2 comments:

ElishaHeuton said...

How are you keeping Ryker out of the ornaments? Attikus keeps trying to eat everything I put up. :( PS I Love that pic above your fireplace. Jeremy and I are Seinfeld nerds as well! :)

Kim and Neil said...

I don't keep Ryker out of the ornaments.... sigh. I put non-breakable ones on the bottom and I just let him go for it. I have plans to block off the tree later, but I have to get another gate first. :) Yea.... our mantle is 'classy.'