Sunday, June 3, 2012

Municpal Challenge Picnic

Niko and I attended the Eastern Jackson County Municipal Challenge kick-off picnic on Friday.  This event is kinda like Corporate Challenge, but for municipal governments.  Last year, I medaled in several events, but considering I'm 6 months going on 7 months pregnant right now (and an old lady) Neil didn't think that was such a good idea this time around.  I'll have to earn even more medals next year to make up for it.

Niko did the 1-mile walk with me until we got close to the kids section that has games and prizes.  We spent quite a bit of time in this area.
 

 He's really just a tiny bit too small to really get those balls down the track.  But that didn't stop him from getting balls into the basket.  He figured out that he can make the baskets by walking up to the baskets and dropping them in.  Doh.



This was by far his favorite prize.  We are still playing with it today!

No comments: