Wednesday, April 4, 2012

RIP Tangent


I took this photo right before I took Tangent to the vet for the last time. This was her home away from my bed. Neil bought this chair at a garage sale for Niko, but it quickly turned into Tangent's favorite nap spot.


As you can see, Tangent had lost quite a bit of weight. I didn't event think it was possible for a cat to get that small and still live, but she did. She weighed under 2.5 pounds when I brought her to the vet for the last time. She was starving to death and was only holding on by a small thread.

She had a great 18 years of life, 17 of them spent with me. I lost a great companion today, but I valued every day that was given to me.... even in the end. I will miss her so much.

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

So sorry Kim!

I do have to say that chair with Tangent on it is such a cute photo.