Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Yes... that is the famed 1 pound Hersey's Chocolate Bar. That was what we got Niko for Valentine's Day and he was in love. He loves chocolate, just ask him. We are bribing him in the mornings with candy when he has a potty-free night. I would say that he is 70% dry and 30% wet since we instituted the bribe. Success!

This is what nerds get each other for Valentine's Day. I bought Monica's old Jetfire for Neil. It's in EXCELLENT condition and he is one happy man.

Neil completed my InuYasha DVD collection and bought me this AWESOME aftermarket iPhone charm bracket. Now I get to use all of my old Japanese charms from my Envy. I can now look like a Harajuku Girl again! Sweet!

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

Happy Valentines Day! My kids love chocolate to. I always thought there was something wrong with people who don't like it. HA HA