Friday, February 11, 2011

Very Sick


Little man is VERY sick. He is having an asthmatic response to an upper respiratory infection. He also has another ear infection and a fever. I swear he knows that juice is laced with the prescription medicine. I have been trying to get him to drink it all afternoon.

We have had to use the rescue inhaler three times today. Pretty spooky since I have never really had to do this sort of thing before.

The doctor won't be able to tell us if this is going to turn into juvenile asthma until the Spring. She hopes this is a one time thing and not permanent. We won't know for a few months.

2 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

Poor Niko! :(

I had asthma when I was little, and wouldn't wish it on anyone!

Uncle Donnie said...

Big head, ear infections, juvenile asthma... Getting to be more like his uncle every day. Just keep him away from comic books and video games (pretty unlikely in that house) or his journey to the dark side will be complete!

In all seriousness, I do hope he feels better soon. It sounds like he's been through a rough patch lately.