Friday, January 21, 2011

Sicker than we thought

I took Niko to the doctor's office yesterday and he was much sicker than we thought. I honestly thought he just had a cold until he woke up from a nap on Wednesday with a puffy eye. I made the doctor's appointment for the puffy eye more than anything - I thought he was getting pink eye.

Turns out he has a double ear and eye infection and she tested him for pneumonia! He didn't have pneumonia, but I was shocked that she was even concerned about it. It was really amazing since he was acting sick, but not THAT sick! Poor little man!

He's on medicine for the next week and hopefully he will start feeling better in a day or so.

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

Poor little man. I'm glad he's starting to feel better.

It seems like there has been a lot of people with colds lately. I'm ready to get my voice back.