Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy weekend!


The bumpers are now about 80% done. All I really have left to do are the shamrocks on the front and back. I'll do those next weekend.





I have begun the quilt part of the bedding. As you can see, I am about 40% done with the quilt. The next part will be adding the eyes and belly segments.



The prints came in from Japan. The room is really starting to come together. I will post photos of the other side of the room when we get done hanging the rest of the prints.

2 comments:

Tara Arrowood said...

My husband and I have started thinking about trying for kids and we are crazy about Miyazaki! Could you share how you found all your Totoro prints and goodies?

Kim and Neil said...

Sorry - I just saw your comment! I had to make most of the Totoro items in his nursery. I bought the prints from this website that is no longer around. A few of the prints I scanned from a Totoro art book, enlarged them and printed them off.

Good luck!